Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
The text file makes it possible to save personal settings, so that these need not be provided at the next visit to the website. It is also used to collect statistics, such as the type of browser, number of visits and pageviews. The statistics give a picture of the website visitors and even used as a basis for development of new features and improvements. All information collected is anonymous.
Sometimes the cookies from other companies, including to facilitate ad management, conduct market surveys and traffic counts. These text files will thus come from partners and technology providers to Woxell.se.
- Store personal settings
- Improve the site by analyzing how it is used
- Check if the user is logged in
- Calculate the site’s user number and scope
- Reduce advertising that is not relevant for the target audience
- Ad management with technology providers Google AdSense
- Integration with ad networks
- Analysis of traffic flows with third-party tools such as Google Analytics
- IP addresses are stored for security purposes and only if the visitor approval for the registration of membership.
- E-mail addresses are treated with strict confidentiality and used only for the newsletter (optional) and administrative communication.
- Non-public user information is considered confidential. The police and other Swedish authorities may request the logs and other data in criminal investigations.
- Users do not need to give their real name, but can choose to remain completely anonymous.